3 Steps to become a volunteer
- With a click on our volunteer activities search function, you’ll see an overview of many different types of volunteer activities that are waiting for you
- Search for the type of voluntary work you are looking for by using the filters.
- Call or email the relevant Contact Person for the position that you are interested in. You can schedule a “Schnuppertag” with them – to visit to see if the position is a good fit.
Undecided about which volunteer position will fit you best? We are happy to provide advice!
- Fill out our Questionnaire and send it to us by email at freiwillig(at)caritas-wien.at
- After receiving it from you, we will invite you to an information session with us. At the session, we will tell you about the work of Caritas, the basic conditions for voluntary work, and the many different types of opportunities for voluntary work in Wien and NÖ East. Based on your interests and skills, we will help you to find an appropriate voluntary position.
- You will then schedule a “Schunppertag” with the relevant Contact Person for the position you have chosen.